Sunday, November 17, 2013

A short weekend.

I had to work on Saturday, which only gave me one day off.
It takes me the next several days after the weekend to recover from that.

I just get so tired!

Since I leave the house by 6:15am to go to work every day, I'm generally up by 5. Even on days I don't work I usually just "sleep in" until about 6 or 7.

This morning I slept until after 10. I've felt like a zombie all day. All I've managed to accomplish is doing laundry and catching up on reading blogs I follow. And some facebook ranting.

It's just after 6pm now. I'll be back on the road to work in 12 hours.

Will someone I know please win a huge mega awesome lottery prize and toss me enough to pay off my house?
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, no matter what it is. :)